Few moments are more difficult for a family than the passing of a loved one. In addition to the emotional challenges of losing someone, unresolved questions about an individual’s estate can make an already taxing time even harder. Even the closest families with the best of intentions can fall into lengthy disputes over how an estate should be managed.
For the sake of your family, plan ahead. With our help, your estate planning documents can:
- Name the individuals in charge of your estate
- Clearly identify who inherits what from your estate
- Protect your assets and your loved ones from Pennsylvania’s intestacy law
- Use wills, trusts, financial and healthcare power of attorney, and advance medical directives to plainly layout and protect your wishes
- Create trusts for your special needs family member
Give your loved ones a map of your wishes for your estate and free them of what can be a heavy burden.