The Gerhard family has been providing "Service with Integrity Since 1927" when Hugh F. Gerhard founded the family real estate company. Robert C. Gerhard, Sr. attended the Dickinson School of Law, but decided to pursue a career in real estate rather than practice law. Robert C. Gerhard, Jr. founded the current law firm in 1978 having first served for many years in the Montgomery County District Attorney's Office. Robert C. Gerhard, III attended the Dickinson School of Law and the Villanova University School of Law for a tax law degree and joined the firm in 1996. Robert C. Gerhard, III has dedicated his career to the practice of elder law. Today the tradition of "Service with Integrity" continues to the fourth generation of the Gerhard family.
The firm and its staff hold many accreditations and certifications to ensure that clients receive the highest quality service that is reliable and accurate:
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation, as accredited by the American Bar Association and as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Member of the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Chair of the Montgomery County Elder Law Committee
- Council Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Elder Law Section
Both attorneys in this firm are peer review rated.